Terms and Conditions
For more information see our full general terms and conditions of sale here.
Online Shipping Terms and Conditions
- The shipping terms listed below apply to online orders only. If ordering through our sales consultants, shipping terms and costs may differ.
- Online orders may come flat pack and will require assembly – please contact us if you’d like help with installation here.
- Please note that customised products and some variants may have longer lead times, please contact us for timing estimates.
- Standard delivery is to New Zealand only.
- Delivery to outer Islands will incur a rural freight charge i.e. Waiheke, Great Barrier, etc.
- Please Contact us for more information on shipping or special requirements.
*Free Shipping Policy
- FREE Shipping will apply on selected products, delivery is to metro and ground-floor addresses only. Please see products here.
- If “please invoice me for my rural or above ground-floor delivery” is selected, a McGreals representative will contact you via email regarding total shipping costs.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Delivery is to metro and ground-floor addresses only.
- If “please invoice me for my rural or above ground-floor delivery” is selected, an additional charge on top of the standard will apply (A McGreals representative will contact you via email regarding total shipping costs).
- **FREE Shipping on online orders over $500 (including GST) for metro and ground-floor deliveries.
Click and Collect
- Our staff will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Please note that customised products and some variants may have longer lead times, please contact us for timing estimates.
- Some items may still incur a freight charge - we will contact you if this is the case.
We advise that all goods should be inspected upon delivery. Any damage must be reported to McGreals within a 24-hour period. Once that period has passed, McGreals is no longer liable for the goods.
McGreals will not be responsible for any part delivery or delay in delivery of the goods as a result of events occurring beyond McGreals control. McGreals shall not be in any way responsible for any consequences (direct or indirect) arising from such delay or non-delivery.
All online orders must be paid upfront and in full.
All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars and, unless specifically stated otherwise, are exclusive of GST which shall be payable in addition to the amount charged or invoiced.
McGreals shall be entitled to adjust any price quoted from time to time and the Customer agrees to pay any such adjusted price to take account of variations in the cost to McGreals of carrying out the whole or any part of the contract arising from any of the following.
McGreals reserves the right to reasonably adjust any quoted price where factors outside of McGreals control impact the cost of the supply, e.g. increases in third party transport costs or increases in the manufacturing costs of goods.
McGreals will notify the Customer in writing of any such price adjustment and, where the total cost of the goods (plus delivery) increases by more than 5%, the Customer shall be entitled to cancel the relevant order, provided the Customer notifies McGreals in writing of such cancellation within 3 days of receiving notification of the price adjustment.
Where the Customer cancels an order pursuant to this clause, McGreals shall promptly refund to the Customer any sums paid in respect of the cancelled order, less any reasonable costs already incurred by McGreals in relation to fulfilling the order.
All goods and services sold are subject to Goods and Services Tax
Where the Customer acquires goods or services from McGreals as a ‘consumer’ within the meaning of the CGA, the Customer has certain rights and remedies that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Nothing in these Terms restricts or modifies the application of any such implied condition, warranty, provision, or the exercise of any right or remedy under the CGA, where to do so would contravene that law or cause any of these Terms to be void.
Where the Customer is in trade, the parties acknowledge and confirm that the goods and services are supplied and acquired in trade, and the parties agree to contract out of the CGA.
Exclusions / Limitations
Unless the CGA applies:
Each party’s liability to the other under these Terms is limited to the total purchase price for the goods or services that are subject to the claim giving rise to the liability; and neither party shall be liable to the other party for any indirect, consequential or special damages, loss or expenses arising from a breach of these Terms.
McGreals will not be responsible or liable to the Customer for any defect in or damage to goods or other property where:
(a) the installation, use, maintenance or assembly of the goods was not undertaken or did not comply with McGreals or the manufacturer’s instructions;
(b) the goods were not assembled or installed in a tradesman like manner; and/or
(c) the goods were not used for the purposes for which they were intended or were not used in an environmental area for which they were intended.
Risk of any loss or damage to any goods shall pass to the Customer at the earliest of the following;
(a) at the point of collection by the Customer;
(b) upon delivery to the Customer;
(c) delivery into the custody of a third party on the Customer’s behalf;
(d) delivery to the Customer by a supplier of McGreals.
If the Customer fails to take delivery of the goods when delivered in accordance with these Terms, the Customer shall be responsible for the payment of any storage or additional carriage costs that may be incurred by McGreals as a result of the failed delivery.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MCGREALS LIMITED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MCGREALS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Availability of Stock
- Availability of goods manufactured by McGreals is in accordance with the nominated days listed on our confirmation of order. “Working days” refers to Monday to Friday. Public holidays are not considered working days. Delivery dates stated are subject to the availability of materials from outside suppliers. McGreals will not be liable for any claim arising from failure to delivery or for delay in delivery occasioned by unavailability of materials, strikes, accidents or any cause or event beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Variations in veneer configuration and colour occur naturally and these may be evident in the finished product.
Stains and Colours
- A limited number of stain and colour options are shown in the images with each product. The colours are representative reproductions only and may vary slightly in reality.
- Variations to grain and colour occur naturally and these may be evident in the finished product.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of McGreals. Product that may be received damaged due to transport freight damage will be repaired or replaced subject to discussion and conclusion of point of damage. The customer is required to inspect the goods upon delivery and notify McGreals in writing within 24 hours of any order error, or visible defect in or damage to the goods or other issue relating to the provision of services (Claim).
The Customer is not permitted to return or exchange goods as a result of change of mind.