Terms and Conditions
Online Shipping Terms and Conditions
- The shipping terms listed below apply to online orders only. If ordering through our sales consultants, shipping terms and costs may differ.
- Online orders will come flat pack and will require assembly – please contact us if you’d like help with installation here.
- Standard delivery is to New Zealand only.
- Delivery to outer Islands will incur a rural freight charge i.e. Waiheke, Great Barrier, etc.
- Please Contact us for more information on shipping or special requirements.
*Free Shipping Policy
- FREE Shipping will apply on selected products, delivery is to metro and ground-floor addresses only.
- If “please invoice me for my rural or above ground-floor delivery” is selected, a McGreals representative will contact you via email regarding total shipping costs.
Standard Shipping Policy
- A $25 per product shipping fee is incurred on products not included in our Free Shipping Policy.
- Delivery is to metro and ground-floor addresses only.
- If “please invoice me for my rural or above ground-floor delivery” is selected, an additional charge on top of the standard $25 p.p fee will apply (A McGreals representative will contact you via email regarding total shipping costs).
- **FREE Shipping on online orders over $500 for metro and ground-floor deliveries.
We advise that the goods should be inspected upon delivery. Any damage must be reported to McGreals within a 24-hour period. Once that period has passed, McGreals is no longer liable for the goods.
McGreals will not be responsible for any part delivery or delay in delivery of the goods as a result of events occurring beyond McGreals control. McGreals shall not be in any way responsible for any consequences (direct or indirect) arising from such delay or non-delivery.
McGreals require a 100% payment with all online orders. The product remains the property of McGreals until payment for the goods has been received.
All prices are shown in New Zealand dollars and do not include GST. GST is an additional cost over and above the prices shown and must be paid in the total payment due.
McGreals shall be entitled to adjust any price quoted from time to time and the Customer agrees to pay any such adjusted price to take account of variations in the cost to McGreals of carrying out the whole or any part of the contract arising from any of the following:
- Delays in delivery or installation of the goods or any of them as a result of instructions or lack of instructions from the Customer, the Customer's failure or inability to fulfil the obligations under the contract or any action or inaction by the Customer or other circumstances beyond McGreals control;
- Variation in the cost of McGreals acquiring the goods directly or indirectly, on account of changes in rates of freight and transport costs, insurance, customs duties, taxes, existing tariff classifications or any variation in currency exchange rates;
- Variations in the cost of rates of all statutory, government or local government or governmental authority charges and obligations; or
- Any correction of errors or omissions on the part of McGreals or any of its representatives.
All goods and services sold are subject to Goods and Services Tax
All McGreals Limited products are durable for long-term performance and value.
McGreals Limited promises the original purchaser that it will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for material and components), any product, part or component which fails under normal use over the duration of the specified warranty term (taken from the date of purchase).
Normal commercial usage is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work-week. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The particular product lines, materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
- Five Years - Laminates, veneer finishes, adjustable work surface mechanisms, all components of cafeteria tables, glides, castors, seating controls and seating upholstery foam.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with McGreals Limited instructions.
- Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Upholstery fabric & textiles.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or repeated knocks, for example by rigid armrests against laminated desk edges.
- Alteration or modification of the product including substitution of McGreals Limited components with any unauthorised non- McGreals Limited components.
- Variations occurring in surface materials (e.g. colourfastness, sheen on laminates or matching grains, textures and colours across dissimilar lots).
- Upholstered armrests.
- Products used for rental purposes.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MCGREALS LIMITED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MCGREALS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Availability of Stock
- Availability of goods manufactured by McGreals is in accordance with the nominated days listed on our confirmation of order. “Working days” refers to Monday to Friday and public holidays are not considered working days. Delivery dates stated are subject to the availability of materials from outside suppliers. McGreals will not be liable for any claim arising from failure to delivery or for delay in delivery occasioned by unavailability of materials, strikes, accidents or any cause or event beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Variations in veneer configuration and colour occur naturally and these may be evident in the finished product.
Stains and Colours
- A limited number of stain and colour options are shown in the images with each product. The colours are representative reproductions only and may vary slightly in reality.
- Variations to grain and colour occur naturally and these may be evident in the finished product.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of McGreals. Product that may be received damaged due to transport freight damage will be repaired or replaced subject to discussion and conclusion of point of damage.
No returns or refunds are allowed on customised products. No refunds will be made for freight and/or any other costs.
No refunds are offered on change of mind purchases. Any refunds made will be in the form of a McGreals credit.