What hours are you open?
- Our Newmarket Showroom hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm and Saturday by appointment only.
- Our Online Store is open 24/7 to make purchases, however, customer care and orders will not be handled outside our regular Showroom working hours. You can trust that we will get to your orders as soon as possible!
I’ve seen a McGreals fitout and want to talk with a designer about my project, who do I contact?
- If you are after an amazing fitout for your space, please contact our Showroom on Tel: +64 9 307 5290.
- You can also email: email@example.com and ask for the contact details for a fitout specialist/sales and design consultant.
Who can I contact for my online shopping concerns?
- You can call our Showroom at Tel: +64 9 307 5290.
- Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do some products not have the price on them? Can I buy them online?
- Some of our products don’t have exact prices online because they are fully customisable. With too many variables it is recommended you contact one of the team to discuss the options available.
- For some of our upholstered products, there is a standard price shown but displays ‘Contact Us’. We do this for some products to give our customers an estimate of how much the item will cost with a standard fabric option. If you contact the team we would be happy to discuss alternatives.
- If an upholstered product doesn’t show prices, we recommend for you to contact us. Our skilled in-house designers to help guide you through your requirements. If applicable, you could visit our Newmarket Showroom (with free parking) and review our many commercial/residential fabrics on display, our friendly team are here happy to assist.
I’ve seen an upholstered item online and I need it quickly but why will it take a few weeks when it’s ready made?
- Even if you ordered an upholstered item in the fabric you saw in the online image, it may not be a stock standard item (we may not have that exact style/colour combination stocked in our warehouse at all times due to the huge variety). Therefore, as soon as your order comes through, our team will quickly get it made and delivered to you, but there will likely be a lead time as we will be making a brand new custom piece specially made for you.
How much does shipping cost?
- The shipping cost will be calculated at the checkout after you insert the shipping address. The costs will vary depending on the sum of your order and your delivery address.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We always do our best to get your products delivered as quickly as possible. However, if your product is not a stock standard product (it’s not always stocked in our warehouse), then the lead time will vary depending on the item. If your order is urgent, please call our Showroom before you place an order so we can check lead times for you. Some products with longer lead times are listed in the description of the product.
Does my furniture come assembled? What does Kitset mean?
- Most of our products will be delivered unassembled (kitset) unless otherwise stated. If you would like your item to be assembled, please state clearly in the ‘Add a note to your order’ in your Cart page which items you would like assembled and we will send you an invoice for assembling charges separately.
- If you decide after you check out that you would like some items assembled, please call our Showroom as soon as possible.
Do you export office furniture to the Pacific Islands?
- Yes, we export our office furniture to the Pacific Islands and have extensive experience in doing so. We have supplied for many organisations including Tonga Power and Courts Fiji.
- If you are interested in talking to us about a potential project, please feel free to contact us and we will get started on your request.
- Some tips to get you started:
- View our products on our website and let us know which furniture pieces you are interested in, please include custom requirements if required.
- You can visit our Auckland Showroom if you are visiting New Zealand to view furniture pieces in person. Please note that not all furniture listed on our website is displayed in the Showroom at all times so please contact us prior to visiting to avoid disappointment.
- We will work with you to provide ease with freight and can use your desired freight forwarder.
What is your return policy?
Please see warranty policy here.
Are your products made in New Zealand?
- We offer a fine selection of high-quality New Zealand made furniture and imported furniture. Please feel free to ask us what country the furniture’s origin is.
I’d had an amazing experience with McGreals, how can I leave feedback?
- We have many clients write to our team about their great experience with McGreals. If you have a spare minute, please feel welcome to review the products you received on the products’ webpage reviews, send us an email and/or rate us on Google. We will appreciate your kind words greatly.
If you don't find your answers here, please contact us.