All McGreals Limited products are durable for long-term performance and value.
McGreals Limited promises the original purchaser that it will repair or replace with comparable product, at its option and free of charge (for material and components), any product, part or component which fails under normal use over the duration of the specified warranty term (taken from the date of purchase).
Normal commercial usage is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40-hour workweek.
This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The particular product lines, materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
- Five Years - Laminates, veneer finishes, adjustable work surface mechanisms, all components of cafeteria tables, glides, castors, seating controls and seating upholstery foam.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with McGreals Limited instructions.
- Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Upholstery fabric & textiles.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or repeated knocks, for example by rigid armrests against laminated desk edges.
- Alteration or modification of the product including substitution of McGreals Limited components with any unauthorised non-McGreals Limited components.
- Variations occurring in surface materials (e.g. colourfastness, sheen on laminates or matching grains, textures and colours across dissimilar lots).
- Upholstered armrests.
- Products used for rental purposes.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MCGREALS LIMITED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MCGREALS LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.